Health and Wellness
Maximize your health and well-being at the best continuing care retirement community in Chelsea, Michigan.
Chelsea Retirement Community offers a continuum of care to meet the needs of our residents today and tomorrow. Independent living residences are designed for those who want to pursue their lives free from the worries of home maintenance. Assisted living apartments cater to those who need help with daily tasks. Our memory care center serves those with Alzheimer’s and/or related dementia. Skilled nursing provides 24/7 medical support and rehabilitation promotes recovery after an illness or surgery.
Residents may move from one level of care to another as their needs change, always staying here on campus among their friends and familiar surroundings, and supported by our highly trained and credentialed team members. From the fitness experts in our on-site wellness center, to the chefs who prepare sumptuous meals, to the licensed personnel providing outstanding medical services, we are focused on maximizing your health and well-being.
- INDEPENDENT LIVING – Chelsea Retirement Community offers many maintenance-free independent living options which include: beautiful cottage homes and charming one-and two-bedroom apartments. Find the home that’s best for you.
- ASSISTED LIVING – Glazier Commons Assisted Living is a great place to remain independent with that touch of added support. With ground-level rooms with private, open suites situated around a beautiful, relaxing courtyard. Find out if assisted living might be right for you or a loved one.
- MEMORY CARE – Chelsea Retirement Community has been designed to address the changing needs of loved ones experiencing dementia. Towsley Village feels like home and offers an easily navigable environment with private, group, and outdoor options to explore. Explore our Memory Care options.
- SKILLED NURSING – Kresge Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center consistently earns the highest ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, so you can have confidence in the care we provide. Learn more about our Skilled Nursing programs.
- POST ACUTE CARE – Kresge Center at Chelsea Retirement Community looks and feels very much like home. Short-term guests enjoy private rooms with personal baths and showers. Consistently earning the highest ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Discover more about Post Acute care.
THE PRAIRIE COTTAGES
A life free of worry and full of possibility awaits you at the Prairie Cottages, Chelsea Retirement Community’s newest independent living neighborhood that features beautiful, spacious, private and maintenance-free homes set in natural surroundings. At the Prairie Cottages, we’ve thought through every detail so you can enjoy an active, worry-free lifestyle in a neighborhood that feels like family. Click here to learn more.
THE GARDEN COTTAGES
With it’s care options and tremendous services, life at The Garden Cottages allows you to have a plan in place for your future. As a member of our community, you have access to all campus amenities and resources, including our Campus Care home care support services 24-hours a day. Chelsea Retirement Community also features excellent dining, social activities, classes and many other lifestyle enhancing options. Click here to learn more.
THE GARDEN HOMES
Located just across a lovely landscaped drive from the main building and dining rooms, The Garden Homes are set in a wooded area. With their spacious floor plans and private patios, our Garden Homes are especially appealing to active, independent seniors. These one- and two-bedroom apartment homes feature private entryways, “personal” gardens, access to the clubhouse, and other amenities. Click here to learn more.
DANCEY HOUSE APARTMENTS
Dancey House offers charming apartment living with centrally located amenities. With its inviting community living and dining rooms (featuring our award-winning chef’s enticing selections), contemporary bistro grill and ice cream parlor, well-stocked library and media center, elegant movie theater, and other activity areas, it’s also the hub of Chelsea Retirement Community’s social life! Click here to learn more.