Complement your Lifestyle.
So many opportunities to live life the way you want to.
If you want to know how Chelsea Retirement Community achieved its reputation as one of the best senior living retirement communities in southeastern Michigan, just ask our residents. They enjoy access to a wide variety of on-site amenities and activities that contribute to a rich, fulfilling lifestyle. The campus is conveniently located in the historic city of Chelsea, MI, just minutes from Ann Arbor — so residents can easily take advantage of the region’s many local attractions.
Campus Amenities Include:
- Community rooms for programmed activities and and for residents’ personal use by reservation
- Library with a wide variety of books and periodicals
- Media center
- Mezzanine Living Room
- Elegant movie theater
- Postal services and dry-cleaning pickup
- Full service personal banking center on campus
- Personal shopper service in Independent Living
- Salon staffed by professionals available for men and women by appointment for hair and nails
- The Fireside Grille contemporary dining space and formal Mackinaw Dining Room
- Access to Pharmacy services through Omnicare (CVS), including delivery of prescriptions to the campus
- On-site access to residential health care services
- On-site, state-of-the-art McMullen Wellness Center with heated pool, sauna, hot tub, walking track, fitness equipment, and stretch and balance gym designed specifically for older adults, for individual workouts and group classes
- Meeting House/Chapel
- Catering services and private dining rooms.
- Transportation for scheduled, off-campus group activities.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds, walking paths, cutting gardens, and raised garden beds surrounding the campus
- Gift shop
- Shuffle Ball Court
- Bonfire Pit
- Pet friendly
- Bill’s Café with free, unlimited, ice cream and coffee, 24 hours-a-day in Assisted Living
- Close proximity to Downtown Chelsea and Ann Arbor
Social, Educational and Recreational Programs
- Cultural, educational, and wellness programs offered on campus: Men’s Group, Resident Committees: Resident Council, Executive, Building and Grounds, Food, Programming, Social, Political, Environmental Issues (SPEIC), Diversity, Library, Financial, Nominating.
- Shopping trips and a variety of social outings and events throughout the community. Transport through WAVE
- Clubs and groups with a variety of interests such as reading, gardening, art, social committees, resident council, and more.
- Volunteer opportunities to remain active while serving others.
- Various other activities to assist residents with their social, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual needs.
Explore our Floor Plans
Explore our Floor Plans
Find the floor plan that fits your lifestyle.
Schedule a Tour
Schedule a Personal Tour
Whether virtual or in person, you'll get a tour personalized to your needs.